<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11205561?origin\x3dhttp://ssherylchua-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Sunday, December 10, 2006

Woke up and met up with Clar. I'm so sorry that we had to change our plans due to my dumb and lousy management. I couldn't find my ez-link, and I was supposed to meet Clar at noon while I only left my house at 12.20pm! I'm so sorry Clar! Still, I didn't found my card. Had a little catch up session at tcc, a little weird while I first saw him. Haha. But still, it's okay after a while! :) (Anyway, I found my card already.)

Felt a little weird during service though. Maybe it was because I haven't been there for a longggggggggg time. The last time I visited chuch was like 14 Oct? Man. This suck. Church Camp is on monday, pretty scared. I don't know what time to meet, I don't have the consent form, I know nuts about everything.

Left with Clar for some stuff. Settled it and we went on seperate ways. Met up with boyfriend, Christine, Jocelyn, Edwin, Wilson and Paul Twohill. Paul is an extremely fun guy to be with and he said I'm nice! So boyfriend, you know what to do? :D A few others joined us and we had dinner at kfc over at cineleisure.

Walked a little and took a cab back to yishun (we've been wasting money due to cabs, i know). Bought an ice-cream to replaced edwin's birthday cake (it was too late to get a cake), candles, alcohol and went over to boyfriend's place. Was a little emo because of some stuff, drank, puke and after that, settled everything. It was pretty teary. But all is well now :)

Thats all, I'm really freaking tired because of the alcohol I guess. I shouldn't drink, cause it'll kill my liver! THATS ALL FOR NOW PEOPLE :)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my boyfriend is dead drunk.


♥ sher
2:00 AM






SHERYL CHUA :)
21nov90
MI
hopechurch
x_sheryl16@hotmail.com
i love my boyfriend:)


MY LOVE ! ♥

♥alvin ♥ cherylnn ♥chenxiang ♥chitsian ♥cindy ♥christine ♥cindy ♥clarence ♥clifford ♥darryl ♥david ♥derek ♥doreen ♥elaine ♥eve ♥faith ♥fionne ♥gideon ♥guihao ♥hongyi ♥huiying ♥jacquelyn ♥jessic ♥jiahui ♥jiancong ♥jovina ♥karchian ♥karlok ♥krisstle ♥lalu ♥lester (nedtwo) ♥lester ♥liyen ♥michelle ♥minjie ♥nathaniel ♥pamela ♥peng ♥rachel ♥rachael ♥sherfeng ♥shimin ♥shuyan ♥sofiah ♥steph&xueting ♥teckyang ♥thaddeus ♥tommy ♥yeongdeng ♥yijun ♥yushan ♥zhixin ♥ziwei ♥zixin
♥YHOPE! ♥NORTHEAST!

SISTERS :]


BROTHERS :]


*link to 2006 farewell post*

♥THANK YOU SO MUCH
MY FRIENDS♥



ARCHIVE ! ♥

TAG ! ♥